By T. Dartnall
those concerns are explored in 5 interrelated components, every one of that is introducted and defined by means of a number one determine within the box.
- Prologue (Margaret Boden)
- half I: Foundational matters (Terry Dartnall)
- half II: Creativity and Cognition (Graeme S. Halford and Robert Levinson)
- half III: Creativity and Connectionism (Chris Thornton)
- half IV: Creativity and layout (John Gero)
- half V: Human Creativity Enhancement (Ernest Edmonds)
- Epilogue (Douglas Hofstadter)
For researchers in AI, cognitive technology, computing device technological know-how, philosophy, psychology, arithmetic, common sense, sociology, and structure and layout; and an individual drawn to the quickly starting to be box of synthetic intelligence and creativity.
Read Online or Download Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems) PDF
Best consciousness & thought books
This quantity brings jointly especially written essays via top researchers at the propositional mind's eye. this is often the psychological means we take advantage of once we think that Holmes has a nasty behavior or that there are zombies. It performs a necessary position in philosophical theorizing, attractive with fiction, and certainly in way of life.
Bioethicists, ethical philosophers and social coverage analysts have lengthy debated approximately how we should always make a decision who will probably be stored with scarce, lifesaving assets while now not all may be kept. it's always claimed that it truly is fairer to save lots of more youthful folks and that age is an ethically suitable attention in such tragic judgements.
Willard Van Orman Quine's paintings revolutionized the fields of epistemology, semantics and ontology. on the middle of his philosophy are a number of interconnected doctrines: his rejection of conventionalism and of the linguistic doctrine of logical and mathematical fact, his rejection of the analytic/synthetic contrast, his thesis of the indeterminacy of translation and his thesis of the inscrutability of reference.
Erich Fromm (1900 - 1980) is generally considered as some of the most vital psychoanalytical thinkers of the twentieth century. in addition to his impression on glossy psychology, he used to be additionally a key member of the Frankfurt college, and have become one of many founders of the socialist humanist circulate. In publishing Marx's idea of guy in 1961, Fromm awarded to the English-speaking global for the 1st time Karl Marx's then lately chanced on financial and Philosophical Manuscripts.
- The Reader as Witness to his personal History: Manual for the Art of Living
- Language, Intelligence, and Thought (Routledge Revivals)
- 10 Good Questions About Life And Death
- The Language of Thought: A New Philosophical Direction (MIT Press)
- Global Justice and Development
- Evolving Enactivism: Basic Minds Meet Content (MIT Press)
Extra resources for Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems)
Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems) by T. Dartnall